About Fertomid 25
Fertomid 25 is a prescription-based tablet used extensively to treat female infertility.
It is primarily prescribed for women unable to get pregnant due to ovulation issues or suffering from a disorder called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
The female infertility tablets contain Clomiphene as their active ingredient.
It works to promote releasing of female hormones and treat infertility.
You can buy Fertomid tablets conveniently through WowRxPharmacy.
Fertomid is an effective tablet for treating infertility in females.
Female infertility is when a woman cannot conceive even after trying for more than one year.
This condition may have different causes, from ovulation issues to PCOS.
Fertomid 25 mg tablet is primarily used in cases of infertility caused due to Ovulation failure.
Fertomid 25 comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for Female Infertility.
Fertomid contains Clomiphene, a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM), as its active ingredient.
Clomiphene is a weak Estrogen-like hormone that acts on the Hypothalamus, Pituitary gland, and ovary to increase Follicle-stimulating Hormone (FSH) levels and Luteinizing Hormone (LH).
The increase in FSH and LH leads to the release of Estrogen, which acts to treat infertility in women.
These Clomifene tablets are FDA-approved medicine for treating female infertility.
You should always follow your doctor's instructions while using the medicine.
How to take
It is usually recommended to follow the below steps while using Fertomid 25 tablets,
- Please take it in the dose and on time as prescribed by your doctor
- You can take it with or without food
- Do not crush, break or chew the tablets for female infertility
Try taking the tablets simultaneously every day to avoid missing the dose.
If you missed a dose mistakenly, take it as soon as you remember it.
If it's already time for the next dose, skip it and take the following amount per the schedule.
In any case, avoid the overdose of Fertomid 25 mg tablets.
If you mistakenly took an overdose of the medicine, consult your doctor immediately.
Besides 25 mg, Fertomid is also available in higher strengths as Fertomid 50 mg.
Like any other medication, Fertomid can also have side effects.
While these side effects are mild, contact your doctor if they persist more often.
The Clomiphene side effects include,
- Enlarged ovary
- Hot flashes
- Breast discomfort
Medicines can interact with other drugs and disorders to show adverse effects.
It is advised to thoroughly inform your doctor about your medical history before using the medicine.
If you take the following medicines, inform your doctor before taking Fertomid pills,
If you are suffering from any of the following conditions, consult your doctor before taking the infertility pills
- Abnormal Uterine bleeding
- Hepatic Dysfunction
- Pituitary activity
- Uncontrolled Adrenal dysfunction
You must follow the below precautions while using the medicines,
- It is unsafe for prolonged usage. Therefore, it is recommended that it not be used for longer than three menstrual cycles or as prescribed
- The medication will induce ovulation within 5 to 10 days. It is recommended to have regular intercourse throughout this time
- It may cause eyesight impairment. Be alert while driving or performing any task involving mental concentration
- Inform your physician if you have stomach discomfort and distention, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, or weight gain while using this medication
- Avoid exceeding the specified dosage since this may raise the chance of adverse effects. Follow your doctor's recommendations about dosage and length of therapy
Keep infertility tablets away from kids and pets.
Store it away from sunlight in a cool, dry place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Fertomid tablets used for?
Fertomid 25 tablets are used to treat female infertility caused due to ovulation failures.
Can Fertomid help me get pregnant?
Yes, Fertomid 25 is an effective tablet to treat infertility in women and can help women conceive.
What is the best time to take Fertomid?
Once ovulation has been confirmed, each course of Fertomid should be initiated on or around the fifth day of the menstrual cycle.
Can Fertomid 25 be used for males?
Fertomid is safe for use in males. It may improve sperm count in specific circumstances, and in cases of marginal subfertility, it may be all that is required to restore fertility potential. But, it is also recommended to consult your doctor before using the medicine to avoid any adverse effects.