About Fertomid 50
Fertomid 50 is an effective medicine prescribed to treat female infertility.
It is advised for women unable to conceive due to ovulation issues or suffering from a disorder called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
The female infertility tablets contain Clomiphene as their active ingredient.
It works to promote releasing of female hormones and treat infertility.
You can buy Fertomid tablets conveniently through WowRxPharmacy.
Fertomid is an effective tablet for treating infertility in females.
Female infertility is when a woman cannot conceive even after trying for more than one year.
This condition may have different causes, from ovulation issues to PCOS.
Fertomid 50 mg tablet is primarily used in cases of infertility caused due to Ovulation failure.
Fertomid 50 comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for Female Infertility.
Fertomid contains Clomiphene, a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM), as its active ingredient.
Clomiphene is an Estrogen-like hormone that acts on the Hypothalamus, Pituitary gland, and ovary to increase Follicle-stimulating Hormone (FSH) levels and Luteinizing Hormone (LH).
The increase in FSH and LH leads to the release of Estrogen, which acts to treat infertility in women.
These Clomifene tablets are FDA-approved medicine for treating female infertility.
You should always follow your doctor's instructions while using the medicine.
How to take
It is usually recommended to follow the below steps while using Fertomid 50 tablets,
- Please take it in the dose and on time as prescribed by your doctor
- You can take it with or without food
- Do not crush, break or chew the tablets for female infertility
Try taking the tablets simultaneously every day to avoid missing the dose.
If you missed a dose mistakenly, take it as soon as you remember it.
If it's already time for the next dose, skip it and take the following amount per the schedule.
In any case, avoid the overdose of Fertomid 50 mg tablets.
If you mistakenly took an overdose of the medicine, consult your doctor immediately.
Besides 50 mg, Fertomid is also available in higher strengths as Fertomid 25 mg.
Like any other medication, Fertomid can also have side effects.
While these side effects are mild, contact your doctor if they persist more often.
The Clomiphene side effects include,
- Enlarged ovary
- Hot flashes
- Breast discomfort
Medicines interact with other drugs and disorders to show adverse effects.
It is advised to thoroughly inform your doctor about your medical history before using the medicine.
If you take the following medicines, inform your doctor before taking Fertomid pills,
If you are suffering from any of the following conditions, consult your doctor before taking the infertility pills
- Abnormal Uterine bleeding
- Hepatic Dysfunction
- Pituitary activity
- Uncontrolled Adrenal dysfunction
You must follow the below precautions while using the medicines,
- It is unsafe for prolonged usage. Therefore, it is recommended that it not be used for longer than three menstrual cycles or as prescribed
- The medication will induce ovulation within 5 to 10 days. It is recommended to have regular intercourse throughout this time
- It may cause eyesight impairment. Be alert while driving or performing any task involving mental concentration
- Inform your physician if you have stomach discomfort and distention, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, or weight gain while using this medication
- Avoid exceeding the specified dosage since this may raise the chance of adverse effects. Follow your doctor's recommendations about dosage and length of therapy
Keep infertility tablets away from kids and pets.
Store it away from sunlight in a cool, dry place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Fertomid 50mg used for?
Fertomid 50 mg is used to treat female infertility. It is prescribed for women who cannot conceive even after trying for more than a year.
How many days after taking Fertomid will I ovulate?
Ovulation usually happens 5-10 days after the last Fertomid dose. So, if you used the medicine between days 3 and 7 of your cycle, you'll most likely ovulate between days 10 and 16.
How long should I take Fertomid 50?
Fertomid 50 mg tablet is used in five-day treatment intervals, which implies one tablet every day for five days of the month. For the first five days of the treatment, take one 50 mg tablet each day.