About Pivasta 4mg
Pivasta 4 mg Tablet is a statin, which is a type of medicine. It is used to lower Cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
The primary ingredient in this medicine is Pitavastatin.
Cholesterol is a fat that gets stuck in your blood vessels and narrows them. This can cause a heart attack or stroke.
The manufacturer of Pivasta 4 mg is Zydus Alidac.
Pivasta 4mg comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for Cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
Along with a healthy diet, Pitavastatin is used to help lower "bad" Cholesterol and fats (like LDL and Triglycerides) and raise "good" Cholesterol (HDL) in the blood.
It is a "statin," which is a type of medicine.
High cholesterol can be caused by what you eat, how much you smoke, and your genes.
High cholesterol doesn't usually make you sick, so if you're at risk, it's essential to check your cholesterol regularly.
Buy Pivasta 4 mg online from the most trusted online pharmacy WowRxPharmacy.
Prevention of Heart Attack & Stroke
The heart muscles need oxygen to keep functioning.
When fatty substances called plaque build up in the arteries, they stop the oxygen-rich blood from reaching the heart muscle cells. This is bad for the muscles.
Pivasta 4 mg Tablet is a drug that lowers lipids (statin). It stops the body from making Cholesterol by obstructing an enzyme called HMG-CoA-reductase.
It does this by lowering "bad" Cholesterol (LDL) and Triglycerides and raising "good" Cholesterol (HDL).
How to use it
Following are the points you should keep in mind while taking this medicine:
- Pivasta 4 mg can be taken with or without food
- Your dose depends on your health, how well the treatment works, and what other medicines you may be on
- Make sure your doctor and pharmacist know what you're taking (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products)
- If you also take Cholestyramine or Colestipol to lower your cholesterol, take Pitavastatin at least one hour before or four hours after taking these medicines
Take Pivasta 4 mg as soon as possible, but skip the dose you missed if it is almost time for your next dose. Take only one dose at a time.
Seek emergency medical help or talk to your doctor in this regard.
Most side effects don't need medical help and go away as your body gets used to the drug. Talk to your doctor if they keep happening or if they worry you.
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Pain in extremity
Pivasta 4 mg is safe, but there are chances that it can interact with other drugs and diseases to show side effects.
Pitavastatin can interact with a lot of other drugs. This includes medicines you get from a doctor or buy over the counter, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Zetia (Ezetimibe)
- Crestor (Rosuvastatin)
- Lyrica (Pregabalin)
- Nexium (Esomeprazole)
Following are the diseases that are known to interact with Pivasta 4 mg:
- Liver disease
- Renal disease
Pitavastatin may hurt the liver, and drinking a lot of alcohol while taking it may increase that risk.
Listed below are the precautions you need to take while taking Pivasta 4 mg:
- Before taking Pitavastatin, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it or have any other allergies. This medicine may have inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions or other problems
- Before you take this medicine, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your health history, especially if you have liver disease, kidney disease, or have used alcohol
- Some of this drug's side effects, like muscle pain, might be worse for older people
- A woman who is pregnant shouldn't take this medicine. Pitavastatin could hurt the baby in the womb
Store below 30°C.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Pivasta a statin?
Pivasta 4 Tablet is a statin, which is a type of medicine. It is used to lower cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
Should I take Pitavastatin at night?
You can take this medicine with or without food at any time of the day.
Is Pitavastatin safe?
Pitavastatin can cause problems with the liver, which could lead to liver failure in people who already have liver problems. Tell your doctor if you have had liver disease in the past. Your doctor can tell you if you can take Pitavastatin safely. You shouldn't take Pitavastatin if you have active liver disease.