About Pivasta 2mg
Pivasta 2 Tablet is a Statin, which is a class of lipid-lowering medications. It is used to lower Cholesterol and the risk of Heart disease.
The primary ingredient in this medicine is Pitavastatin.
Cholesterol is a fat that gets stuck in your blood vessels and narrows them. This can cause a Heart attack or stroke.
The manufacturer of Pivasta 2 is Zydus Alidac.
Pivasta 2mg comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for Cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
Along with a healthy diet, Pitavastatin is used to help lower "bad" Cholesterol and fats (like LDL and Triglycerides) and raise "good" Cholesterol (HDL) in the blood.
Cholesterol is a type of fat in the blood necessary for healthy development and growth. But too much of this fat can be bad for the body.
Most of the time, the food we eat daily gives our bodies all the cholesterol they need.
Buy Pivasta 2 online from the most trusted online pharmacy WowRxPharmacy.
Prevention of Heart Attack & Stroke
The heart muscles need oxygen to keep functioning.
When fatty substances called plaque build up in the arteries, they stop the oxygen-rich blood from reaching the heart muscle cells. This is bad for the muscles.
Pivasta 2 Tablet is a drug that lowers lipids (statin). It stops the body from making Cholesterol by obstructing an enzyme called HMG-CoA-reductase.
It does this by lowering "bad" Cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides and raising "good" Cholesterol (HDL).
How to use it
Following are the points you should keep in mind while taking this medicine:
- You can take Pivasta 2 with or without food
- Your dose depends on your health, the treatment's effectiveness, and any other medicines you may be taking
- Make sure your doctor and pharmacist know about everything you take (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products)
- If you also take bile acid-binding resins like Cholestyramine or Colestipol to lower your Cholesterol, take Pitavastatin at least one hour before or four hours after taking these drugs
Take Pivasta 2 as soon as possible, but skip the dose you missed if it is almost time for your next dose. Take only one dose at a time.
Seek emergency medical help or talk to your doctor in this regard.
Most side effects don't need medical help and go away as your body gets used to the drug. Talk to your doctor if they keep happening or if they worry you.
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Pain in extremity
Pivasta 2 is safe, but there are chances that it can interact with other drugs and diseases to show side effects.
Pitavastatin can interact with a lot of other drugs. This includes medicines you get from a doctor or buy over the counter, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Zetia (Ezetimibe)
- Crestor (Rosuvastatin)
- Lyrica (Pregabalin)
- Nexium (Esomeprazole)
Following are the diseases that are known to interact with Pivasta 2:
- Liver disease
- Renal disease
Pitavastatin may hurt the liver, and drinking a lot of alcohol while taking it may increase that risk.
Listed below are the precautions you need to take while taking Pivasta 2:
- Inform your allergic symptoms to your physician related to Pitavastatin or have any other allergies before taking it. This medicine may have inactive ingredients that can lead to allergic reactions or other problems
- Before you take this medicine, you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your health history, especially if you have liver disease, kidney disease, or have used alcohol
- Some of the side effects of this drug, like muscle problems, may be worse for older people
- This medicine should not be taken by a woman who is pregnant. Pitavastatin could hurt a baby in the womb. While taking this medicine, it is vital to avoid getting pregnant
Store below 30°C.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pivasta?
Pivasta 2 Tablet is a statin, which is a type of medicine. It is used to lower Cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
What is Pitavastatin used for?
Pitavastatin is used with a healthy diet to lower high Cholesterol and Triglyceride (fat) levels in the blood and raise good Cholesterol (HDL) in people with primary Hyperlipidemia or mixed Dyslipidemia.
Does Pitavastatin cause hair loss?
Alopecia, which means hair loss, is a rare side effect of all statin drugs. Statins are often used to treat high Cholesterol. They work by stopping an enzyme in the liver from making Cholesterol.
Can you stop taking statins once you start?
If you are taking a statin to control your Cholesterol, you need to keep taking it, or your Cholesterol will probably redeem.