About Hair4u 5%
People who are losing their hair use Hair 4U 5% Solution.
It works by sending more blood to the hair follicles, stopping hair loss and, speeding up hair growth, making hair longer and thicker.
The primary ingredients present in this solution are Minoxidil.
The manufacturer of 4U 5% Solution is Glenmark.
Hair4u 5% comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for hair care.
Minoxidil solution and foam help hair grow back when used to treat male pattern baldness.
It is not worn by men whose hairline is receding or bald in the front of their heads.
Women with thinner hair can also use foam and a 2% Minoxidil solution to grow their hair.
Treatment of Hair loss
Minoxidil 5% is a medicine used to treat hair loss, often caused by genes.
The solution can help hair grow back and stop hair loss from getting worse.
It sends more blood to the hair follicles in your scalp, which prevents hair cells from dying and lets new hair grow.
This works best on bald spots or areas where hair is getting thinner on top of the head.
It doesn't work well for thinning hair or bald spots in the front.
Your chances of getting benefits are lower if you have been bald for a long time or have lost a lot of hair.
Minoxidil 5% is not a good choice for hair loss that happens quickly or for no apparent reason. People think it's a safe medicine.
Men and women use different products, and if you use Minoxidil 5%, follow your doctor's instructions.
When your hair grows back, you look better, feel better about yourself, and make more friends.
Use it often to get the most out of it and keep your hair growing.
Talk to your doctor if you use Minoxidil 5% and notice changes in how your hair grows.
Minoxidil is a vasodilator that widens the blood vessels so more blood can get to the hair follicles.
This keeps hair from falling out and makes a new coat, so hair gets longer and thicker.
How to use it
Practice the following on how to use Minoxidil 5%:
- Before putting the medicine on the scalp, ensure the area where you apply the solution is clean and dry. This product can be used on wet hair. To use the solution, fill the applicator with 1 milliliter of medicine (to the 1-milliliter line) or 20 drops
- Part your hair and spread the solution evenly on the scalp where your hair is falling out. Slowly rub it in
- Before using the foam, wash your hands with cold water and pat them dry. About 1/2 of a cap's worth of foam should be put on the scalp and gently massaged
As soon as you remember, take the dose you forgot.
If it's time for your next dose, don't take the one you missed.
Do not take more medicine than usual to make up for your missed dose.
Get help from a doctor right away. Some signs of an overdose are feeling dizzy or passing out.
Hair 4U Solution is also available in the strengths of Hair4u 2% and Hair4u 10%.
Most side effects don't need medical help and get adjusted to your body.
Talk to your doctor if they keep happening or if they worry you.
Some of them are:
- Hypertrichosis (excessive hair growth)
- Skin irritation
Minoxidil 5% is safe, but there are chances that it can interact with other drugs and diseases to show side effects.
Minoxidil can interact with a lot of other drugs.
This includes medicines you get from a doctor or buy over the counter, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Aspir 81 (Aspirin)
- Coreg (Carvedilol)
- Crestor (Rosuvastatin)
- Cymbalta (Duloxetine)
- Fish Oil (Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Lantus (Insulin glargine)
- Lasix (Furosemide)
- Lipitor (Atorvastatin)
Following are the disease that is known to interact with Minoxidil 5%:
- Fluid retention/congestive heart failure
- Ischemic heart disease
- Renal failure/dialysis
Following are the precautions which are supposed to be followed while applying Minoxidil 5%:
- Before using Minoxidil, you should tell your doctor if you are allergic to it or have any other allergies
- Suppose you have specific health problems, like Eczema, cuts, infections on your scalp, heart problems, kidney disease, or liver disease. It's better to discuss your concerns with your doctor
- You should only use this product when you need it. Talk to your medical practitioner about the risks and benefits of the drug.
- No one knows whether or not this drug gets into breast milk. So, you should talk to your doctor before you start breastfeeding
Store Minoxidil 5% below 30°C.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use Hair 4 u 5%?
Before using the Hair 4 U spray, ensure your scalp is clean and dry.
The spray should only be put on the scalp, not on top of the hair.
When using the Hair 4 U spray, be careful not to get it in your eyes or open wounds.
Is Hair4u effective?
It works best for bald spots or thinning hair at the top of the head. It works less well for receding hairlines or bald spots in the front.
How often should you apply 5 Minoxidil?
Adults should put a half capful on their scalps twice a day.