Ns Aid 5 ml Eye drop
About the product
NS Aid Eye Drop is a medication that relieves pain. It is used to reduce inflammation and discomfort in the eyes after surgery.
The eye drops belongs to a group of medicines known as Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory drugs.
They are primarily prescribed to relieve eye irritation, pain, and redness after a cataract eye surgery.
The anti-inflammatory eye drops for eye itching contain Diclofenac as its active ingredient.
You can buy these Diclofenac eyes drops conveniently from WowRxPharmacy.
NS Aid comes highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for eye pain.
NS Aid eye drop is a pain reliever that works to treat the following conditions,
NS Aid relieves short-term pain, inflammation, and swelling in conditions that affect the eyes.
The pain-relieving eye drops work by blocking chemical messengers in the brain that tell us we have pain.
Post Operative Eye pain
NS-Aid Eye Drop belongs to a drug class called Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
It may be prescribed to use alone or with other eye drops. It works to relieve eye pain after operations such as Cataract surgery.
Working of NS Aid eye drop
NS Aid eye drop contains Diclofenac.
Diclofenac is a Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
The pain-relieving eye drops work by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation.
It blocks the action of Prostaglandin H Synthase, which is an enzyme required for Prostaglandin.
By preventing Prostaglandins, eye disorders can be alleviated because these Prostaglandins cause discomfort, redness, and inflammation in the eyes.
Directions to use
NS-Aid Eye Drop should be used in the dose and duration your doctor advises.
You can follow the following steps to treat eye pain easily
- To prevent contamination, properly wash your hands with soap and water
- Hold the dropper near the eye without touching it
- Place the medication into the lower eyelid by giving the dropper a little squeeze
- There is a risk of infection if the dropper tip comes
If you forget to take medicine, take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
If it is almost time for your next scheduled dosage, skip the missed dose.
To make up for a missed dosage, do not overuse the eyedrops.
Never exceed the recommended dosage.
Seek immediate medical attention if you suspect an NSAID Eye drop.
If you are allergic to Diclofenac, your doctor might prescribe Megabrom alternatively.
Using the eye drop may have certain unintended consequences, including as
- Eye discomfort
- Burning eyes
- Pain in extremities
Drug interactions can happen when the parts of one drug interact with the elements of another medicine or food.
It can also worsen any illness you have.
It's usually best to tell your doctor the truth about your health history and medications.
The eye drops might interact with the following medicine to show side effects
- Blood thinners (Warfarin)
- Antiplatelet medications (Clopidogrel)
- Corticosteroid drugs (Prednisone)
- Other eye medications (Corticosteroid eye drops)
The eye drops might interact with the following conditions to show side effects,
- Bleeding problems
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Dry eye syndrome
Keep in mind the following precaution regarding NS Aid 5 ml Eye drop,
- The medicine is for external use only. Therefore, do not ingest it
- Avoid Diclofenac eye drops if you are allergic to aspirin or NSAIDs
- The eye drops are not safe for use in pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Remove the contact lenses before putting NS-Aid Eye Drop, and wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface or to your eye to avoid contamination
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before using the following medication in the same eye to avoid dilution
- The NS-Aid drops may cause short-term blurring of vision when first used. Avoid driving immediately after using the eye drop
Keep all your eyecare products away from sunlight in a cool, dry place.
Keep it out of reach of the kids and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is NSAIDs eye drops?
NS Aid eye drops are anti-inflammatory eye drops used to treat eye pain.
Which drug is good for eye pain?
NSAID eye drops containing Diclofenac are effective for relieving eye pain.
Can NSAIDs help with eye inflammation?
Yes, NSAID eye drops are an effective anti-inflammatory medication. They act to relieve eye pain and also reduce eye inflammation.