Tazret Forte Cream 0.1% 20gm
About Tazret Forte
Tazret treats several skin conditions, including Psoriasis and acne.
It contains Tazarotene as the active ingredient, which inhibits the proliferation and thickening of skin cells.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. manufactures Tazret Forte.
This topical medication is only available with a prescription and a doctor's recommendation. You can easily buy Tazret Forte cream from WowRxPharmacy.
Tazret Forte uses
Doctors may prescribe Tazret for treating various skin disorders:
It is an autoimmune disorder that causes inflammation in your skin. The inflammation may appear as raised plaques and scales. Forte Cream treats itchy, scaly, red, dry patches on the skin and scalp.
A skin condition caused due to excess oil production and the accumulation of dirt in the skin pores. It may result in blackheads, whiteheads, and acne.
How does Tazret Forte Cream work
Tazret cream contains Tazarotene, a vitamin A-derived Retinoid.
It has anti-inflammatory and anti-proliferative properties (reduces the multiplication of skin cells).
This Tazarotene 0.1 cream slows skin cell growth and prevents the production of substances that cause inflammation (swelling and redness).
Tazret gradually restores skin health and helps to reduce the redness, scaling, and thickness of Psoriasis rashes.
Always follow your doctor's recommendations while using medicines like Tazret Forte.
How to use
Tazarotene 0.1 cream is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
Clean and dry the affected area and apply Tazret cream. Wash your hands after applying unless your hands are also affected.
As soon as you remember, apply the missed dose of Tazret Forte. If your next dose is due, skip the missed dose. To compensate for a missed dose, do not take a double dose.
Tazret Forte Cream overdose is unlikely to result in severe symptoms. Ingestion of Tazret Forte, on the other hand, may cause harm and necessitate immediate medical attention.
Strengths and Substitutes
There are various other treatments available for treating acne, like Tretinoin.
Side effects of Tazret Forte
Tazarotene 0.1 cream may cause some side effects. Talk to your doctor to prevent unwanted adverse effects.
- Skin burn
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Dry skin
- Skin irritation
- Skin peeling
Interactions of the medicine may differ based on the individual. Check all the potential interactions with your doctor to avoid any harmful effects.
Check with your doctor for a complete list of the interactions. Some of the interactions are:
- Clascoterone topical
- Salicylic Acid (Topical)
- Aminolevulinic acid topical
- Sulfur topical
- Aminolevulinic acid
Make sure your doctor is aware if you have the following skin conditions:
Eczema is a skin condition characterized by itchy, swollen, and cracked patches. Tazret Forte Cream should be avoided if you have this condition because it may cause unwanted side effects.
When applying Tazarotene 0.1 cream, proceed with extreme caution. It increases your skin's sensitivity to sunlight, increasing your risk of skin irritation and sunburn.
Keep the following points in mind when undergoing treatment:
- Avoid using Tazret cream if you are allergic to vitamin A-related medicines. Check all the ingredients before using, as the medicine contains inactive ingredients that can cause allergies
- Do not cover the affected area with bandages without consulting a doctor. Covering the affected area with bandages may result in side effects
- If the condition persists after four weeks, check with a doctor
- Complete the treatment even if you get better
- Due to the possibility of fetal harm and birth defects, Forte Cream should not be used during pregnancy
- Notify your physician if you are breastfeeding. Tazarotene 0.1 cream may not be safe for you
- Tazret Cream's safety and efficacy in children younger than 18 years old have not been established
- Avoid electrolysis, waxing, and chemical depilatories for hair removal on treated areas while using this product
- Notify your doctor immediately if you experience sunburn, blisters, or skin redness. Use this medication only after the sunburn has completely healed
- Wind or cold temperatures may aggravate skin irritation caused by this medication
Store Tazret at room temperature and away from light and moisture.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tazarotene cream used for?
Tazarotene 0.1 cream is used to reduce fine facial wrinkles and specific types of dark and light spots on the face in patients who use a comprehensive skin care regimen and avoid exposure to the sun.
What is Tazret Forte cream?
Tazret Forte 20 gm belongs to a group of medications called 'Retinoids' used to treat Psoriasis (skin forms itchy, dry patches) and acne.
Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin disorder in which the skin becomes scaly, swollen, and itchy.
Can I use Tazarotene every day?
Check with your doctor for the recommended dosage. Overuse may cause redness and skin irritation. The recommended dosage is only once a day.
Can I use moisturizer after Tazarotene?
You may apply a moisturizer to your face before or after applying this Tazarotene 0.1 cream.