Melalite Forte 4% 30 gm Cream
About Melalite Forte 4%
Melalite Forte Cream is an effective medicine to treat Melasma (Hyperpigmentation).
Melalite contains Hydroquinone, which is used to lighten the dark patches of skin caused by pregnancy, birth control pills, hormone medicine, or injury to the skin.
The manufacturer of the medicine is Abbott.
Get it delivered to your doorstep from the comfort of your home. You can buy Hydroquinone cream Melalite Forte 4% online with WowRxPharmacy, the most trusted online pharmacy.
Melalite Forte is prescribed for the treatment of Melasma.
Melasma is a common skin condition characterized by dark, discolored patches. It occurs more frequently in females than males.
Melalite Forte Cream aids in lightening these dark skin patches, typically caused by pregnancy, birth control pills, hormone medications, or skin injury.
It effectively inhibits the process that causes skin discoloration.
Additionally, Melalite Forte alleviates any redness, rash, pain, or itchiness caused by this condition.
How does Melalite Forte work
The active ingredient in Melalite, Hydroquinone, bleaches your skin by reducing the number of Melanocytes present.
Melanocytes make Melanin which is responsible for giving your skin tone.
In cases of Hyperpigmentation, there is an increase in Melanocyte production, which results in a rise in the presence of Melanin.
Controlling these Melanocytes makes your skin more evenly toned over time.
Melalite Forte comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for Melasma.
Always follow your doctor's instructions when using medications like Forte Cream.
Following your doctor's instructions can reduce the risk of any adverse reactions.
How to Use
This medication is exclusively for topical use.
Adhere to your doctor's guidance regarding dosage and duration, and carefully read the label before application.
Apply the cream to the affected skin area after cleansing and drying it.
If your hands are unaffected, wash them after applying the cream.
Apply the missed dose of Melalite Cream as soon as you remember. If your next dose is approaching, skip the missed one. Do not increase your dosage to compensate.
Melalite Forte overdose is unlikely to cause severe symptoms.
Ingesting Melalite may cause harm and require urgent medical attention.
Strengths and Substitutes
There are various other treatments available for treating Melasma. Check with your doctor before self-medicating, as they may recommend alternatives such as Aziderm Cream 20 % (15 gm).
Most side effects do not necessitate medical attention and subside as the body adjusts to the medication. Consult your doctor if they do not or if they cause you concern.
Here are a few common side effects of Melalite Forte:
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Itchy and dry skin
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Dryness and fissuring of paranasal and infraorbital areas
- Swelling at the site of the application
Melalite Forte 4 has the potential to interact with other medications, food, or any existing medical conditions.
When communicating with your doctor, it is crucial to be forthright about your medical history.
Refrain from using Hydroquinone cream with the following medicines:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Other peroxide products.
Check with your doctor before using Melalite if you have the following health conditions:
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
Consider the following when applying Melalite Forte:
- If you develop skin irritation, itching, swelling, or other allergic reactions, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Melalite Forte Cream is not recommended for children under 12 due to the lack of safety and efficacy data.
- Before initiating regular use, it is advisable to perform a skin sensitivity test to eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction
- A patch test involves applying a small amount of this medication to a specific skin area. If you encounter excessive itching or swelling, discontinuing use is recommended
- Before beginning regular use, it is recommended to conduct a skin sensitivity test to exclude the possibility of an allergic reaction. A patch test can be performed by applying this medication to a small skin area. If you experience excessive itching or swelling, discontinue the use
- After applying Melalite Forte, avoid or limit sun exposure. This medication may increase your susceptibility to sunburn. Wear protective clothing or apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 before venturing outdoors
- Melalite Forte Cream may increase your skin's sensitivity to weather fluctuations. Use moisturizing lotion and protective clothing to prevent excessive dryness.
- After applying Melalite Forte, avoid using harsh soaps, bleach, permanent chemicals, hair removal products, and skin products containing alcohol.
- It is recommended only to apply Melalite Forte 4 to pigmented skin, as it may also lighten normal skin
- Do not apply Hydroquinone cream to skin that is damaged or infected
- Unless specifically instructed by the doctor, do not cover the application area with bandages or other coverings
- Ensure that unused medications are properly discarded
Keep the Hydroquinone cream below 30°C. Keep away from the reach of children and animals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Melalite cream used for?
Melalite Forte Cream is used in treating Melasma. It is a skin-lightening Hydroquinone cream that reduces the appearance of darkened skin patches and spots. It decreases the amount of the skin-darkening pigment known as Melanin. Melalite also facilitates reversible skin depigmentation.
How fast does Melalite Forte cream work?
Melalite (Hydroquinone cream) generally takes two weeks to 1 month to reach its peak before you can notice any improvement.
Does Hydroquinone lighten skin permanently?
No, the effects of any skin lightening caused by Hydroquinone cream are not permanent. The results can be observed within a few months or at least a few years.
Is Melasma a skin disease?
Yes, Melasma is a skin condition characterized by the appearance of discolored, dark patches. These spots are darker than your skin tone and generally appear brown or brownish-gray.
Is Hydroquinone safe for the skin?
Currently, no clinical evidence indicates any harm to humans from using Hydroquinone. Nevertheless, there is a possibility of experiencing minor side effects. Initial usage may temporarily increase redness or dryness, particularly for individuals with sensitive skin.
What not to do when using Melalite Forte ?
Refrain from eye contact and sun exposure immediately after applying this medication. Your doctor might recommend the concurrent use of sunscreen products along with Melalite Forte Cream to safeguard against skin pigmentation.