Halovate CR 0.05% of 30gm
About Halovate CR 0.05% of 30g
Halovate ointment includes Halobetasol (also known as Ulobetasol), a member of the steroid class of medications.
It relieves itching, inflammation, and irritation in some skin conditions, such as Eczema, Dermatitis, and Psoriasis.
It is intended for external use only, and you should use it precisely as prescribed by your physician.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals manufactures this Halobetasol cream.
Our online pharmacy, WowRxPharmacy, offers affordable Halovate CR 0.05% delivery to your home.
Uses of Halobetasol Cream
Halobetasol propionate, an ingredient in Halovate, is a member of the class of drugs known as Topical Corticosteroids.
It is approved for the topical treatment of several skin conditions, including Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis, and skin rashes.
A Corticosteroid with highly high potency, Halobetasol has anti-inflammatory and antipruritic effects.
It reduces the swelling, itching, and redness brought on by allergic skin diseases.
It works by preventing chemicals in the body from making the skin red and swollen.
As a result, it boosts your self-esteem and gives you more confidence as your looks change.
If your doctor recommends, you can also consider using Finecea gel or Erytop gel for acne and other skin problems.
How does Halovate skin cream work
Halobetasol cream comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for inflammation, itching, and narrow blood vessels.
It is a Steroid that works by causing the body to make Phospholipase A2 inhibitory proteins, which are needed for the biosynthesis of Arachidonic acid and its potent inflammatory mediators like Prostaglandins and Leukotrienes.
It removes skin rash, Eczema, Dermatitis, and Psoriasis symptoms like inflammation, itching, and redness.
Directions to use
Halovate skin cream is intended for external use only, and you should use it as directed by a physician.
General instructions for using the Halobetasol cream are as follows:
- Check the label for use
- Typically, you should wash and dry the afflicted region before uniformly administering a thin coating of the medication
- Gently massage the ointment on the affected area
- Utilize it regularly for the best benefits
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- In the case of accidental contact, thoroughly rinse it with water
- Unless a physician recommends, avoid covering the affected area with airtight coverings such as bandages
As Halovate Ointment is for external use only, overdoses are improbable.
However, if accidentally ingested, contact your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
If you have applied excessive amounts, remove the surplus medication using tissue or cotton.
Apply Halovate skin cream if you forgot to use it as soon as possible.
Do not overuse this medication to make up for a missing dosage.
Most side effects of Haloetasol cream do not necessitate medical treatment and subside as the body responds to the medication.
- Consult your physician if they persist or if they cause you concern.
- Allergic response (such as dizziness, skin rash, itching, swelling of the face, tongue or throat and difficulty in breathing)
- Application site response (such as burning, itching and stinging)
- Skin discoloration/thinning
- Typically, these effects are transient and resolve after a few days of therapy.
- If you are allergic to Halovate cream or any of its ingredients. In that case, consider using other medicines like A Ret Gel 0.1% (Tretinoin gel) (20gm) or Retino AC Gel 0.025% 1% (15 gm).
Medicines may interact with other medications or food that you take.
Or they may worsen a disease you are suffering from.
Hence, opening up with your doctor about your medical history and the medicines you are taking is always advisable.
Halovate Ointments are used topically.
It is unlikely to interact with other drugs.
If you're taking additional medications, ask your doctor.
Primarily if you use topical or oral steroids.
You should not use this medicine if you are suffering from the following:
- Perioral dermatitis
Finacea gel is an effective medication that treats Rosacea and Perioral Dermatitis.
Keep the following things in mind before using Halovate cream:
- It may be unwise to use Halovate Ointment during pregnancy. Before prescribing it, your doctor will determine the advantages and potential risks. Please visit your doctor
- Do not take it more frequently or for longer than prescribed
- Covering the treated region with airtight coverings, such as bandages, without a doctor's approval may raise the chance of adverse consequences
- If you suspect that the region of skin you are treating has gotten contaminated, you should discontinue the use of Halovate Ointment and visit a physician
- If your skin condition has not improved after two weeks of therapy, consult a physician.
Store Halovate Ointment in its original container in a clean, dry location away from moisture, direct sunlight, and excessive heat.
Keep children and animals away from the medication.
Frequently Asked Question
How long does Halobetasol propionate take to work?
During the initial two weeks of treatment with Halovate ointment, your skin condition should improve.
Contact your physician if your symptoms do not improve within this time frame.
Is Halobetasol a strong steroid?
Halobetasol is a potent steroid drug used to alleviate inflammation and irritation produced by certain skin diseases when applied to the skin.
How long should I use Halobetasol cream?
You should use Halobetasol cream for the duration as the doctor recommends.
Generally, doctors recommend using the medicine for two weeks and twice daily.
Is Halobetasol cream an antibiotic?
Halobetasol is a steroid. It helps treat various skin conditions.
You should use the medicine only on the recommendation of a doctor.
Is Halobetasol stronger than Clobetasol?
Halobetasol and Clobetasol are classified as super high-potency or high-potency topical Corticosteroid (Steroid) skin creams used to treat plaque psoriasis and other skin conditions that respond to topical corticosteroids, such as Eczema.