Foracort Rotacaps 400 mcg 6 mcg
About Foracort Rotacaps 400 mcg 6 mcg
The Foracort Rotacap 400 inhaler. It helps with Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) long-term symptoms, making breathing easier.
The two ingredients in this inhaler are Formoterol and Budesonide.
It works by stopping the release of chemicals that cause swelling and inflammation and relaxing the muscles in the airways.
Cipla manufactures Foracort Rotacap and all its strengths.
Foracort Rotacap 400 comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for Asthma and COPD.
If you want Foracort Rotacap 400 to work, you must take it every day, even if you don't feel sick.
Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Foracort Rotacap 400 keeps the airways in your lungs open, which lets you breathe. It relaxes the muscles in these airways. So, it's easier for air to come in and go out.
It will help relieve symptoms like tightness in the chest, shortness of breath, wheezing, and coughing, making it easier for you to go about your daily life.
This inhaler is safe and works well.
It usually starts to work within a few minutes, and the effects can last several hours. You should continue with the medication until your doctor tells you to stop.
Foracort Rotacap 400 is made up of two medicines: Formoterol and Budesonide.
Formoterol is a drug that keeps the airways open for a long time. It weakens the airways' muscles, which makes them wider.
Budesonide is a type of Steroid. It stops sending out certain chemicals that swell the airways (inflammation).
Together, they help make it easier to breathe.
Buy Foracort Rotacap 400 online from the most trusted online pharmacy WowRxPharmacy.
How to use
Follow these steps while taking Foracort Rotacap 400:
- You should only use this by inhaling through your Rota haler
- If you rinse your mouth out after using it, your throat won't get sore and won't dry
- To open a Rota haler capsule, hold it horizontally with the lighter end facing the other way and the white spot facing up
- Then, slowly let out your breath and close your lips around the mouthpiece. Please take a deep breath and hold it for ten seconds
- After that, take a normal breath and throw away the shell of the empty pill. Please read the instructions on the leaflet before you use it
- Talk to your doctor or the pharmacist to ensure you're taking your medicine the way the doctor told you to
Take your next dose at the same time you usually do. Don't take this medicine more often or more puffs than your doctor prescribed.
Contact your doctor immediately if you take an extra dose of Foracort Rotacap 400.
Foracort Inhaler is also available in the strengths of
- Foracort Inhaler 6/200 mcg (120 mdi)
- Foracort Rotacaps 6/400 mcg (120 mdi)
- Foracort Forte Inhaler 12/400 mcg (120 mdi)
- Foracort Forte Rotacaps 12mcg+400mcg
- Foracort Rotacaps 100 mcg 6 mcg
- Foracort Rotacaps 200 mcg 6 mcg
Similar to the other medicines, Foracort Rotacap 400 can cause mild side effects in some cases, which include,
- Pain or Burn during Urination
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Sore Throat
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate could affect how other drugs and diseases work. So, let your doctor know before you use the inhaler.
Budesonide and Formoterol can interact with the following drugs:
- Anticholinergic Agents
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
- Receptor Blocking Agents
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Following are the disease that is known to interact with Budesonide and Formoterol:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Following are the points you should keep in mind while taking Foracort Rotacap 400:
- If you have allergies to Budesonide or Formoterol, you shouldn't use the inhaler
- Please don't use the inhaler near a flame or other source of heat because if it gets too hot, it could explode
- Foracort is not an inhaler that works quickly
- Clean the inhaler's mouthpiece every time you use it with a tissue or a cotton cloth without fibers
- After you use the inhaler, you have to put the cap on the mouthpiece
Store the Foracort Rotacap 400 at a cool temperature in a dark and dry place. Do not freeze it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Foracort 400 take to work?
After 15 minutes, the Foracort-400 Inhaler starts to work. About 12 hours pass before the effect of the Foracort-400 Inhaler wears off.
What is the use of Foracort Rotacaps 400?
It helps with asthma and COPD's long-term symptoms, making breathing easier.
It works by stopping the release of certain chemical messengers that cause inflammation (swelling) and relaxing the muscles in the airways.
How to use Foracort Rotacaps 400?
Don't put the capsule in the mouthpiece, but at the bottom of the rotahaler. Turn the mouthpiece around until you hear a click, then take a deep breath.