Foracort Rotacaps 100 mcg 6 mcg
About Foracort Rotacaps 100 mcg 6 mcg
Foracort Rotacaps 100 is an inhaler that has a combination of two salts in it.
It helps with long-term Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) symptoms, making breathing easier.
The two salts present in this inhaler are Formoterol and Budesonide.
It works by stopping the liberation of certain chemical messengers that cause inflammation (swelling) and relaxing the muscles in the airways.
Cipla manufactures Foracort Rotacap and its different strengths.
Foracort Rotacaps 100 comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for Asthma and COPD.
Foracort Rotacaps 100 is a recommended medicine for,
Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Foracort Rotacaps 100 keeps your lungs' airways open so you can breathe.
It makes these airways' muscles less tight. This makes it easier for air to go in and out.
It will help relieve symptoms like tightness in your chest, shortness of breath, wheezing, and coughing, making it easier for you to go about your daily life.
This inhaler works well and is safe to use.
It usually starts to work within a few minutes, and the effects can last several hours.
It would help if you didn't stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The two medicines that makeup Foracort Rotacaps 100 are Formoterol and Budesonide.
Formoterol is a Bronchodilator that works for a long time. It works by mitigating the muscles in the airways and making them wider.
Budesonide is a steroid. It stops releasing specific chemical signals that make the inflammation of airways .
Together, they help make it easier to breathe.
Buy Foracort Rotacaps 100 online from the most trusted online pharmacy WowRxPharmacy.
How to use
Follow these steps while taking Foracort Rotacaps 100:
- Please read the instructions on the leaflet before you use it. After that, take a normal breath and throw away the shell of the empty capsule
- You should only take this by inhaling it through your Rotahaler. Do not take Rotacaps by mouth
- Rinsing your mouth out after using it will help prevent throat irritation and dry mouth
- To open the Rotahaler capsule, hold it horizontally with the white spot facing up and the lighter end facing the other way
- Then, slowly let out your breath and close your lips around the mouthpiece. Please take a deep breath and hold it for ten seconds
- Talk to your doctor or the pharmacist to ensure you're taking your medicine the way the doctor told you to
Take your next dose at the same time you usually do. Don't take this medicine more often or more puffs than your doctor prescribed.
Contact your doctor immediately if you take an extra dose of Foracort Rotacaps 100.
Foracort Inhaler is also available in the strengths of
- Foracort Inhaler 6/200 mcg (120 mdi)
- Foracort Rotacaps 6/400 mcg (120 mdi)
- Foracort Forte Inhaler 12/400 mcg (120 mdi)
- Foracort Forte Rotacaps 12mcg+400mcg
- Foracort Rotacaps 200 mcg 6 mcg
- Foracort Rotacaps 400 mcg 6 mcg
Similar to the other medicines, Foracort Rotacaps 100 can cause mild side effects in some cases, which include,
- Pain or Burn during Urination
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Sore Throat
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate might interact with other medications and diseases.
Hence, inform your doctor before using the inhaler.
Budesonide and Formoterol can interact with the following drugs:
- Anticholinergic Agents
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
- Receptor Blocking Agents
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Following are the disease that is known to interact with Budesonide and Formoterol:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Following are the points you should keep in mind while taking Foracort Rotacaps 100:
- You shouldn't use the inhaler if you are allergic to Budesonide or Formoterol
- Please don't use the inhaler near a flame or other heat source because it could explode if it gets too hot
- Foracort is not a quick-fix inhaler
- Whenever you use the inhaler, clean the mouthpiece with a tissue or a cotton cloth without fibers
- After using the inhaler, you must cover the mouthpiece with the cap
Store the Foracort Rotacaps 100 at a cool temperature in a dark and dry place. Do not freeze it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the use of Foracort Rotacaps?
It helps with long-term Asthma and COPD symptoms, making breathing easier.
It works by stopping the ransom of certain chemical messengers that cause inflammation (swelling) and relaxing the muscles in the airways.
Is Foracort Rotacaps harmful?
It might make you feel dull, like giving you a fast heartbeat, shakiness, or a headache.
Can I take Foracort after food?
This medicine is usually taken by mouth, and the way the salts work doesn't depend on whether you take it before or after a meal.