Foracort Forte Inhaler 12/400 mcg (120 mdi)
About Foracort Forte Inhaler 12/400 mcg (120 mdi)
Foracort Inhaler 400 is a medicine that helps people with Asthma or COPD who have trouble breathing (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Budesonide 400 mcg and Formoterol Fumarate, which the FDA has approved, make it work.
The company that manufactures Foracort Inhaler (12/400) mcg is famously known to be Cipla Ltd.
Foracort Forte Inhaler 12/400 mcg (120 mdi) comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for Asthma or COPD.
Foracort Inhaler 400 is used for:
Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Foracort Inhaler 400 keeps the airways in your lungs open so that you can breathe.
It relaxes the muscles in these airways. So, it's easier for air to come in and go out.
It will help relieve symptoms like shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, wheezing, and coughing, making it easier for you to go about your daily life.
This medicine is safe and works well.
It usually starts working within a few minutes, and the effects can last several hours.
You can buy the Foracort Inhaler 400 conveniently through WowRxPharmacy.
The following are the active ingredients in the Foracort Inhaler (12/400) mcg:
Budesonide is a Corticosteroid that shrinks inflammation and itching by stopping the release of substances that cause inflammation.
Formoterol Fumarate is a Bronchodilator that works for a long time. It makes it easier to breathe by easing the muscles in the airways.
The inhaler keeps your lungs' airways open. This, in turn, makes it easier for air to get in and out.
It will help relieve symptoms like tightness in the chest, shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing.
It usually starts working in a few minutes and can last for a few hours.
How to use
People are told to take Foracort Inhaler 400 at the same time every day with food to keep their stomachs from getting upset.
Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use the inhaler.
Most of the time, a doctor will tell someone to use the Foracort Inhaler four times a day and take two puffs each time. But it would help if you took medicine as your doctor told you to.
Here are a few points to keep in mind before you start this medication:
- Before you use the Foracort Inhaler 400, you should shake it well
- Press the inhaler once to release the medicine, breathe in through your mouth, and hold your breath for 10 seconds
- You must keep taking deep breaths until you've taken the number of puffs your doctor told you to
- To avoid getting an infection in your mouth, properly rinse it with water and spit it out
Take your next dose at the same time you usually do.
Don't take this medicine more often or more puffs than your doctor prescribed.
Contact your doctor immediately if you take an extra dose of Foracort Inhaler 400.
Foracort Inhaler is also available in the strengths of
- Foracort Inhaler 6/400 mcg (120 mdi)
- Foracort Rotacaps 100 mcg 6 mcg
- Foracort Rotacaps 200 mcg 6 mcg
- Foracort Rotacaps 400 mcg 6 mcg
- Foracort Forte Inhaler 6/200 mcg (120 mdi)
- Foracort Forte Rotacaps 12mcg+400mcg
Similar to the other medicines, Foracort Inhaler 400 can cause mild side effects in some cases, which include,
- Pain or Burn during Urination
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Sore Throat
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
Budesonide and Formoterol Fumarate might interact with other medications and diseases.
Hence, inform your doctor before using the inhaler.
Budesonide and Formoterol can interact with the following drugs:
- Anticholinergic Agents
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
- Receptor Blocking Agents
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Following are the diseases that are known to interact with Budesonide and Formoterol:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Here are some precautions you need to take while taking this medicine:
- If you are allergic to Budesonide or Formoterol Fumarate, you should not use the inhaler
- Please don't use the inhaler near a flame or other heat source because it could blow up if it gets too hot
- Foracort is not an inhaler for emergencies
- Use a tissue or cotton cloth without fibers to clean the inhaler's mouthpiece every time you use it
- After using the inhaler, you must put a cap on it to cover the mouthpiece
Store the Foracort Inhaler at a cool temperature in a dark and dry place. Do not freeze it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Foracort 400 inhaler used for?
It helps with long-term asthma and COPD symptoms, making breathing easier.
It works by stopping the release of certain chemical messengers that cause inflammation (swelling) and relaxing the muscles in the airways.
Is Foracort Inhaler harmful?
This medicine works well and is safe to use. This makes it easier for air to go in and out.
It will help relieve symptoms like tightness in your chest, shortness of breath, wheezing, and coughing, making it easier for you to go about your daily life. This medicine works well and is safe to use.
Does Foracort Inhaler make you sleepy?
Foracort Inhaler 400 could make you feel lightheaded, sleepy, or tired. It could also make you less alert. Don't drive if this happens.