Asthalin HFA Inhaler 100 mcg (200 mdi)
About Ashtalin HFA Inhaler 100 mcg
Asthalin 100 mcg Inhaler is a Bronchodilator medicine for people with reversible obstructive airway disease.
Salbutamol, the active ingredient in Asthalin 100 mcg, relieves the symptoms of Bronchospasm, such as wheezing, shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, difficulty breathing, coughing, etc.
Asthalin Inhaler comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medicine for treating Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD) and Asthma.
Cipla, the world-renowned pharmaceutical company, manufactures Asthalin Inhaler 100 mcg.
You can easily Buy Salbutamol 100 mcg inhaler.
Order Asthalin and all your Asthma medicines on WowRxPharmacy, a one-stop-shop for all your medications.
Cipla Asthalin Inhaler 100 mcg is used in the treatment of the following health conditions:
Salbutamol (Asthalin) Inhaler 100 mcg is used to treat and prevent Bronchospasm symptoms in patients with reversible obstructive airway disease, such as wheezing, breathlessness, chest tightness, trouble breathing, coughing, etc.
Asthalin 100mcg Inhaler is used to prevent Bronchospasm caused by exercise (constriction of the airways of the lungs).
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder is an inflammatory lung disease that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs.
How does Asthalin HFA Inhaler work
Asthalin Inhaler 100 mcg contains Salbutamol as the active ingredient.
Salbutamol belongs to the class of medications known as Bronchodilators or relievers with rapid onset of action.
It is a rapid-action Asthma medicine.
During coughing and wheezing, the airways become constricted. Typically, this indicates that the respiratory muscles are tight and contracted.
Coughing and wheezing cause constriction of the airways. This is typically a sign of tight and contracted respiratory muscles.
Asthalin with Salbutamol relaxes the Beta 2 Receptors in the respiratory system. As a result, the airways widen, making breathing easier.
Asthalin 100mcg Inhaler produces effective results in seconds.
For all your Asthma medications, place your order with the best online drugstore.
Buy Asthalin Inhaler 100 mcg in the USA from the most dependable online pharmacy WowRxPharmacy.
Check the label before use. Carefully read the instructions to administer Cipla Asthalin Inhaler effectively.
Do not exceed the dosage prescribed or recommended.
Consult a medical professional if you experience undesirable side effects. Ensure that the entire course of treatment is completed.
Check with your physician before stopping the treatment.
How to Use
Follow the instructions for using Asthalin Inhaler 100 mcg for treating Bronchospasms:
- Shake the Asthalin inhaler before use
- While inhaling through the mouth, press the inhaler once to release the medication
- Hold your breath for ten seconds
- Repeat until you have inhaled the number of puffs recommended by your doctor
- Rinse mouth with water and spit out the solution
If you miss a dose of Asthalin Inhaler 100, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for your next scheduled dose, skip the dose you missed.
Do not increase to compensate for a missed one.
In case of an overdose with a Salbutamol (Asthalin) HFA inhaler, seek immediate medical attention.
Strengths and Substitutes
Asthalin is also available in other medicinal forms, such as
There are many treatments available for Asthma and related conditions. Check with your physician before taking any medicine.
Depending on the severity and your health, your doctor may prescribe alternatives such as:
- Foracort Forte Inhaler 12/400 mcg (120 mdi)
- Seretide Diskus 100 mcg / 50 mcg
- Budecort Rotacaps 400 mcg
- Budesal Respules 0.5mg / 2.5 ml
- Seroflo Rotacaps 50mcg 500mcg
- Theo Asthalin Forte 4mg
- Tiova Inhaler 9 mcg (200 mdi)
Asthalin Inhaler Side Effects
As you adjust to the medication, the side effects will subside.
Contact your healthcare provider immediately if the symptoms persist or worsen.
Here are some side effects of Asthalin Inhaler with Salbutamol:
- Shaking and trembling of arms and feet
- Difficulty in breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Skin rash and spotting
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Agitation and anxiety
- Sleep disturbances
- Muscle pain and cramps
- Swelling of face, tongue, lips, eyelids, hands, and feet
Each medicine interacts differently based on the individual. Consult a physician before taking any medication.
A drug may interact with other medications, foods, or existing health conditions.
Before beginning treatment, consult a physician about all possible interactions.
The following drugs may interact with Asthalin Respules with Salbutamol:
Consult a physician before taking Asthalin if you have the following health conditions:
- Heart disease
- Kidney Disease
Remember the following points while undergoing treatment with Asthalin:
- Do not take Slabutamol unless necessary if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid Asthalin 200 mcg Rotacaps if you have a history of milk protein allergy
- Due to the significant risk of adverse effects, the elderly should exercise caution when taking this medication
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood potassium levels. Notify your doctor if you develop tics, weakness, or an irregular heartbeat
- Notify your physician if you experience chest pain or headaches or if you have heart problems
Store it below 30°C.
Keep Cipla Asthalin Asthalin Inhaler 100 mcg away from kids and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I take the Asthalin inhaler?
Asthalin Inhaler should be used as per your doctor’s instructions.
Generally, an Asthalin Inhaler with 100 mcg of Salbutamol can be used at any time of the day.
However, use it when the symptoms appear. Check with your doctor for the number of puffs to be inhaled.
How to use an Asthalin inhaler?
Follow these steps to use Asthalin Inhaler 100 mcg to treat Bronchospasms:
- Shake the Asthalin inhaler before using it
- Press the inhaler once while inhaling through the mouth to deliver the medication
- For ten seconds, hold your breath
- Continue until you have inhaled the number of puffs recommended by your physician
- Spit the solution out
- Rinse your mouth with water
What is an Asthalin inhaler used for?
100 mcg Asthalin Inhaler is a bronchodilator medication used to treat reversible obstructive airway disease. Asthalin contains Salbutamol as the active ingredient.