Persol Gel 5% 30gm
About Persol AC 5 Gel
Person gel is a skincare product that treats acne on the face, back, and chest, including zits, blackheads, and whiteheads.
Benzoyl Peroxide, which is a member of a class of drugs known as Antibacterial agents, is the main active component of Person Gel.
An acne condition occurs when oil and dead skin cells get trapped in hair follicles. Bacteria that cause acne can be eliminated by Benzoyl Peroxide 5% gel.
The topical drug Persol AC 5 gel must be used following your doctor's recommendations.
Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd produces Persol AC 5 gel 2.5%.
Uses of Persol AC 5 Gel
An antibacterial medicine like Persol AC 5 gel is used to treat acne. Acne is a skin condition when the hair follicles beneath the skin clog.
Dead skin cells and sebum, an oil that keeps the skin from drying out, block pores, causing outbreaks of lesions often known as zits or pimples.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5% gel can be used on its own or in combination with other acne treatments. Use it as per the directions given by your doctor.
Persol gel is a medication with a high number of good reviews; you can take this gel as per your doctor's recommendations.
How it works
Antibacterial agents are a family of drugs that includes topical medications like Persol AC 5 gel. The gel's active component, Benzoyl Peroxide, kills bacteria while reducing irritation and clearing blocked pores.
This medication kills bacteria that cause acne and speeds up the skin-shedding process by loosening the keratin layer. It also acts as a keratolytic and bactericidal agent.
Persol AC 5 gel's gentle drying action makes it possible to clean the skin of excessive oil and pollutants.
Follow your general practitioner's recommendations before applying Benzoyl Peroxide 5% gel. Contact a medical professional immediately if you notice any side effects after using the gel.
Before recommending Persol AC 5 gel for acne treatment, your doctor would perform a complete medical evaluation.
Depending on the severity of the acne, different patients may require an extra gel dosage. However, regular drug usage for the period recommended by the doctor is necessary to achieve optimum outcomes.
How to take
Person gel is a topical drug that should only be applied externally. The following considerations should be made when using the gel:
- Wash and pat dry the afflicted area before applying Persol gel
- As per your doctor's directions, apply a thin layer of Benzoyl Peroxide 5% once or twice
- Avoid being in the sun while using this topical medication. If exposure cannot be avoided, use the gel and apply a suitable sunscreen lotion in the evening
- Never apply the drug to skin that has been injured or damaged. Make sure that the gel does not come in contact with your mouth, eyes, or nose
- Use this product only in the recommended dosage, neither more nor less
If you somehow accidentally forget to take a dose of Persol AC 5 gel, then apply the gel as soon as you remember.
If your next dose is approaching, you may resume your regular dose after skipping the missed dose.
Don't take a second dose of Benzoyl Peroxide 5% gel to compensate for the one you missed. This could lead to adverse effects.
A rash or extremely irritated skin might result from using too much Persol AC 5 gel. This can also trigger an allergic response.
Therefore, avoid consuming Benzoyl Peroxide 5% gel excessively, and if overdose symptoms occur, call your doctor immediately.
Antibacterial drugs like Persol AC 5 gel 2.5 come in various strengths and alternatives.
Persol AC 5 gel can be bought in compositions of 2.5% and 5% to meet the medical needs of the patients.
Follow your healthcare provider's exact instructions for applying the topical ointment.
Persol AC 5 gel is a safe and effective treatment for acne among patients.
But if any of the following side effects do occur as a result of taking the gel, consult a doctor as soon as possible:
- Dry skin
- Skin rash
- Skin irritation
- Swelling of face
- Redness of skin
- Itchy and dry skin
- Stinging sensation
- Burning sensation
Skincare medications like Person Gel should be used cautiously by following your doctor's instructions. An interaction may result if certain drugs or medical conditions are taken along with the gel.
So, before using Persol AC 5 gel 2.5%, be sure to tell your doctor everything about your medical history:
Before you begin to use a topical medication like Benzoyl Peroxide 5% gel, inform your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- Kidney disease
- Heart diseases
- Liver disease
Persol AC 5 gel 2.5% may interact negatively with any of the following medicines if taken together:
Therefore, speak with a doctor before using acne medications, including Persol AC 5 gel.
Use topical medications like Persol AC 5 gel according to your general doctor's advice. Applying this topical gel requires the following safety measures:
- You should always wear protective clothing and cover the afflicted region of your skin when you go outside because using the gel increases the likelihood of sunburn. Reduce the amount of time you spend in the sun
- Don't apply the gel to sensitive or itchy skin if you don't want to experience a severe allergic response
- If you continue to have skin irritation or allergy after using this gel, stop using it immediately and schedule an appointment with your primary care physician
- The use of Benzoyl Peroxide 5% gel may cause stinging or dry skin. Stop taking the drug and visit your doctor if you frequently scratch or have allergies
- To avoid an allergic reaction, you shouldn't use two separate gels or lotions at once
- Inform your doctor if you have experienced liver or renal sickness before using Persol gel
- The sole purpose of Persol AC 5 gel is an external application. Applying the gel near your lips, mouth, or eyes is not recommended
- While applying Benzoyl Peroxide 5% gel, wash the affected area with soap, then soak it in water for two to three minutes before thoroughly rinsing it
Store Persol AC 5 gel in a dark and cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep children and pets away from it. Avoid using this medication after the expiration date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we apply Persol on the face?
Yes. Applying Persol AC 5 gel as an antiseptic to your skin will help you effectively treat acne (pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads) on your chest, back, and face.
Is Persol AC 5 Gel good?
Yes, Persol AC 2.5 gel treats acne and dark spots well. However, it would be best if you used this gel only as directed by your physician.
What is Persol AC 5 Gel used for?
Antibacterial drugs like Persol AC 5 gel can treat acne effectively. However, consult a doctor before using Benzoyl Peroxide 5% gel.
Can I use Benzoyl Peroxide every day?
Up to twice a day is the maximum dosage for Benzoyl Peroxide. After cleansing and toning the skin, evenly distribute the product over the affected area.