What is Finacea gel 15% (30gm)
Finacea gel is a topical medication for Papulopustular Rosacea and mild-to-moderate Acne Vulgaris.
It prevents the production of acne underneath the skin's surface.
The active ingredient in this medicine, Azelaic acid, is classified as Dicarboxylic acid.
It eliminates the bacterium that infects the pores and reduces the development of acne-causing keratin.
It is available in a topical gel dosage form to treat acne.
You can get Finacea gel 15% (30gm) at your doorsteps from our online pharmacy, WowRxPharmacy, at the best prices.
What is Finacea 15% gel used for?
Finacea gel (Azelaic acid) is a highly effective treatment for the following medical conditions:
Acne Vulgaris is a prevalent chronic skin condition characterized by Pilosebaceous unit (hair follicles and their accompanying sebaceous gland) obstruction and irritation.
Generally, acne affects the face, back, and chest primarily.
Finacea gel is a prescribed medicine that can help you treat acne.
Rosacea is a common skin condition marked by facial redness, flushing, swelling, and a rash with small bumps.
Its specific cause is unknown, and there is presently limited treatment.
It happens when skin peptides become inflammatory.
Rosacea patients will have phases of flare-up and remission.
Flare-ups can be caused by stress, coffee, alcohol, physical exercise, and specific types of light and weather.
If a flare-up is particularly severe, you can use Finacea on the doctor’s advice.
How does Finacea gel (Azelaic acid) work
Azelaic acid is the active component in Finacea.
Azelaic acid is an antibacterial agent that kills microorganisms by impeding the production of cellular proteins.
This decreases the keratin responsible for developing acne-causing bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes).
When applied, Azelaic acid stimulates the turnover of skin cells and aids in unclogging pores.
Inhibiting the proliferation of keratin surface skin cells inhibits the development of blackheads and spots.
Finacea 15 gel addresses the underlying cause of acne and Rosacea. It helps unclog pores and sebaceous glands by inhibiting the formation and proliferation of these surface skin cells.
As a result, facial papules, blackheads, and spots are far less likely to appear.
It also means that the redness and swelling of the skin that comes with Rosacea get better.
How long does Finacea gel take to work
Finacea 15 gel can lessen the apparent symptoms of Rosacea in a few months if used carefully.
However, it is vital to note that you must constantly use Finacea.
Any interruptions in using Finacea gel will reduce the gel's effectiveness.
If your skin does not heal after four weeks or worsens, you should seek the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
You can also consider using the following medicines for acne if you are allergic to Azelaic acid:
- Retino A Cream .025% (20gm)
- Retino A Cream .05% (20gm)
- A Ret Gel .025%
- A Ret Gel 0.1% (Tretinoin gel) (20gm)
However, please consult your doctor before changing or using any medicine.
Directions to use Finacea gel
- Always use this medication precisely as prescribed by your doctor.
- Consult your physician or pharmacist if you have any confusion
- Before using Finacea gel, properly cleanse and dry the skin. You may use a gentle skin cleanser
- Finacea 15 gel should be applied to the afflicted regions of the skin twice daily, morning and night, for several months. Your physician or pharmacist may adjust this dose
- More than twice the daily usage of Finacea Azelaic acid gel 15 will not boost its efficacy and may irritate hence you must only do what is prescribed
- Finacea should be rubbed gently into the skin until it disappears
- Finacea gel should be used cautiously (approximately 0.5g, equivalent to a 2.5cm strip of gel, is sufficient for the entire facial area)
- After using the gel, you should wash your hands
- Use this medication for the duration prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not skip the medication unless you experience complications; in this instance, contact the healthcare expert engaged in your treatment.
You must not take more than the recommended dose.
In the event of an overdose, consult your physician immediately.
If it's been more than 12 hours since your last dose, use the medication as soon as you remember. Instead of taking two doses to make up for one, skip the missing dosage.
The following are the typical Finacea Azelaic acid gel 15 side effects:
- Itching and irritation at the site of application
- Temporary burning and stinging
- Skin dryness
- Warmth feeling
- Redness and scaling
Inform your doctor immediately if you have any unexpected side effects.
- Carefully read the accompanying cautions to ensure that you purchase an effective product:
- Topical Finacea gel is not advised if you are allergic to any of its ingredients
- While using Finacea gel, additional skin treatments are not advised
- Finacea15 gel includes Benzoic acid, which can cause moderate skin, eye, and mucous membrane irritation.
- Additionally, Propylene glycol may have an irritating impact
Keep the tube in a dry, cold, and clean area. Refrain from freezing the tube.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a prescription for Finacea?
Yes, Finacea is a prescription-based medication. It treats mild to moderate Rosacea.
Can you use moisturizer over Finacea?
You can use a moisturizer either before or after using Azelaic acid.
There was no variation in medication absorption depending on when you applied a moisturizer.
Consult your physician if you have questions about using moisturizers with Finacea.
How long does it take to see results from Finacea?
Your symptoms should improve significantly within four to eight weeks.
Call your doctor if your symptoms don't improve within this time frame.
Numerous factors, such as body weight, other medical conditions, and concurrent medication use, can affect a patient's required dosage.
Should I use Finacea in the morning or at night?
Generally, Finacea Foam is used twice daily, in the morning and evening, continuously for 12 weeks.
Please consult your doctor for more information.
How can I get cheap Finacea?
You can get cheap Finacea from WowRxPharmacy. Our online medicine shop provides medicines at the most affordable prices.
What is Finacea 15% gel used for?
Finacea is indicated for alleviating mild to moderate papulopustular acne on the face and treating papulopustular rosacea. The presence of inflamed papules and pustules characterizes these conditions. However, please avoid using this medication if you have an allergy to azelaic acid.
How to store Finacea?
Keep Finacea out of direct sunlight and dampness, and store it at room temperature (20–25°C). Make sure that pets and children cannot get it. Don't freeze. If there are any specific storage directions, check the product packaging.