About Yasmin 3 mg
Yasmin 3 mg pill is an effective contraceptive tablet.
Yasmin tablets are a combination medication containing Ethinyl Estradiol (0.03mg) + Drospirenone (3mg).
These Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol tablets prevent the release and fertilization of the egg.
You can easily buy contraceptive tablets from WowRxPharmacy. Order Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol tablets from the comfort of your home.
Yasmin 3 mg tablets are an oral contraceptive medication. It helps prevent unwanted pregnancy.
If used correctly, Yasmin Tablet is a reliable and safe method of contraception.
It does not interfere with your sexual life; you can go about your day without worry. To get the most out of it, follow the doctor's instructions.
How does Yasmin 3 mg work
Yasmin Tablet is a contraceptive pill that prevents pregnancy in various ways.
For starters, it stops an egg from being released from your ovaries.
Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol tablets thicken the fluid (mucus) in your cervix, making it more difficult for sperm to enter the womb.
Furthermore, it prevents the lining of your womb from thickening, making it unsuitable for the growth of an egg.
Yasmin 3 mg comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended contraceptive medicine.
Take this medication in the dose and for the duration prescribed by your doctor.
How to take
Follow these instructions while taking Drospirenone birth control pills:
- Take the whole tablet in at once
- Do not crush, chew or break Ethinyl Estradiol and Drospirenone tablets
- Taking Yasmin tablets at the same time every day would be ideal, even though they can be taken with or without food
If you miss a 3 mg Yasmin pill dose, call your doctor immediately for instructions.
The instructions may differ depending on the day and the doses you missed.
When the first missed period occurs, the possibility of pregnancy should be considered, and the medication should be discontinued once the pregnancy is confirmed.
Never exceed the recommended dose. If you have a Yasmin 3 mg pill overdose, seek immediate medical attention.
Strengths and Substitutes
Here are some alternative contraception medicines available on WowRxPharmacy:
- Dronis 3 mg .02 mg
- Ovral G 0.5 0.05 mg
- Yaz 0.02 mg/3mg
- Cerazette 0.075mg (75mcg)
- Dronis 3 mg .02 mg
- Ovral G 0.5 0.05 mg
- Femilon (0.02+0.15)mg
- Loette 100 ug 20 ug
- Saheli 30mg
Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol Side Effects
Most side effects don't need medical help and disappear as your system gets used to Yasmin contraceptive pills. Talk to your doctor if they keep happening or if they worry you.
Here are a few side effects of Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol tablets:
- Vaginal bleeding
- Loss of consciousness
- Abdominal pain and discomfort
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Weight gain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Troubled breathing
- Swelling of face, hands, lips, eyelids, tongue, and feet
When a medicine interacts with another medication, food, drink, or dietary supplement, this is called a drug interaction.
Also, a preexisting health condition may interact with medication.
Giving your doctor an accurate health history can reduce the risk of any adverse effects.
Here are some medicines that may interact with Yasmin 3mg:
- Tranexamic Acid
- Antidiabetic medicines
If you have high blood pressure (Hypertension), you should use Yasmin Tablet cautiously as it may increase your risk of developing other heart-related issues.
Remember the following while using Yasmin 3 mg tablets for contraception:
- Yasmin Tablet does not protect against diseases that can be spread through sexual contact. Also, it won't work as an emergency method of birth control after sexual contact that wasn't covered
- You shouldn't take Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If pregnancy happens, it should be taken away right away
- Do not use Yasmin 3mg pill if you are overweight, over 35, smoke, will be in bed for a long time or have had blood clots in the past
- Avoid taking this contraceptive tablet. If you have swelling or pain in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain, a severe headache, or vision changes, stop taking Yasmin and call your doctor. If this happens, a vein could clot
- Stop taking Yasmin Tablet and call your doctor if you develop jaundice, severe stomach pain, feel sad, or think you may be pregnant
Keep 3mg Yasmin tablets out of reach of children and pets. Ensure that unused medications are appropriately discarded.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of birth control are Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol?
The combination of Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol (Yasmin 3 mg pill) prevents pregnancy. It contains two different hormones, Ethinyl Estradiol and Drospirenone.
When taken according to your doctor's instructions, Ethinyl Estradiol and Drospirenone birth control is effective.
Does the Yasmin pill have Estrogen?
Yasmin 3mg is a mixture of 2 hormones: Estrogen (Ethinyl Estradiol) and Progestin (Drospirenone).
Does Yasmin affect weight?
Beginning birth control can stimulate breast growth.
Typically, however, any increase in size is minimal.
After discontinuing the pill, breast size typically returns to normal within a few months. This naturally occurs when a person stops taking the medication.