About Coverit 2% Solution
Coverit is an effective treatment for hair loss.
It is also recommended for use in men with male pattern baldness.
Coverit solution contains Minoxidil (2% w/v), which helps reduce hair fall and boost the regrowth of new hair.
Coverit 2 is only available with a prescription and a doctor's recommendation. You can easily buy Coverit 2 solution 60 ml from WowRxPharmacy.
Coverit 2% Solution Uses
Coverit is used in treating hair loss.
Hair loss is a common problem in both men and women.
Hair loss in men generally happens in a well-defined pattern on the top and front of the head, and hair thins, often progressing to partial or complete baldness.
In women, hair thins all over the head but rarely results in total baldness. Coverit 2% Solution stimulates hair growth and treats hair loss.
How does Coverit work
Coverit 2 is a Potassium channel opener.
Coverit solution acts as a vasodilator, relaxing the blood vessels.
When it is applied to the hair scalps, there is an increase in the blood flow.
The increased blood flow helps more nutrition and oxygen to reach the hair follicles. As a result, there is a decrease in hair cell death and an increase in hair growth.
In addition, this treatment for hair loss shortens the resting phase of hair growth, which means your hair stays in the growth phase longer.
Coverit 2% solution comes with highly positive reviews and is a recommended medication for Hair loss.
You should always adhere to your doctor's instructions while undergoing treatment.
How to use
Here is how to use Coverit 2:
- Apply Coverit to a completely dry scalp and hair
- Use the applicator provided to apply the recommended amount to the scalp area being treated, beginning with the center of the scalp
- Wash your hands immediately after applying Coverit 2% solution
- To see hair growth, use it at the same time every day for 3 to 4 months
Apply the missed Coverit 2% Solution dose as soon as you recall. If it is the time of your next scheduled dose, skip the missed one. Do not use additional quantities to compensate for the missing dose.
Coverit overdose is unlikely to cause severe symptoms. However, ingesting this medication may be harmful, necessitating immediate medical help
Strengths and Substitutes
There are other alternative treatments available for hair loss, such as Proscalpin 1 Mg, Fincar 5 mg and Tugain 5% 60ml.
Check with your doctor before self-medicating, as they will help you determine the best treatment based on your health and the severity of the condition.
Most side effects are harmless and disappear as your body adjusts to the medication. Consult your doctor if they do not or if you are concerned.
- Burning, itching, or prickling of the scalp
- Scalp irritation
- Swelling of feet or lower legs
- Redness of the scalp
- Increased hair growth on the arms, back and face
- Eye irritation
Every drug interacts differently with each individual. Before beginning any medication, consult your doctor about all potential interactions.
Here are a few medicines that may react with Coverit:
- Isosorbide Dinitrate
Check with your doctor before using Coverit 2% solution if you have the following health condition:
- Fluid retention/congestive heart failure
- Ischemic heart disease
- Renal failure/dialysis
Consider the following points before receiving treatment:
- Follow your doctor's instructions for using Coverit 2% Solution. Before using this solution, you should not shampoo your hair daily
- Ensure your hair and scalp are completely dry before applying Coverit 2 hair oil
- After using Coverit 2% Solution, wait 4 hours before shampooing your hair. Allow your hair to dry naturally 2 to 4 hours after application
- Coverit hair oil may cause facial hair growth if it gets on your face
- Coverit 2% Solution may temporarily cause hair loss. This shedding is driven by new hair replacing old hair and lasts a few weeks. If shedding persists, see a doctor
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, nose, and other body parts. Rinse thoroughly if exposed
- Coverit can potentially stain your clothes, caps, or bed sheets
- Keep out of reach of young ones and pets
- Avoid Coverit 2 solution 60ml if you are pregnant, as the medicine may harm the fetus
- Do not use it after the expiration date
- Keep it away from fire or flame, as Coverit 2 is flammable
Store the medicine below 30°C.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Coverit 2%?
Coverit 2% Solution is used to treat common hereditary hair loss.
It can prevent further hair loss and help hair to regrow. Coverit increases blood flow to the hair follicles on your scalp, preventing hair cell death and enhancing new hair growth.
Is the hair growth by Coverit 2% Solution treatment permanent?
To maintain hair growth, you must continue to apply Coverit 2% Solution. After three to four months of discontinuing Coverit 2% Solution, the regrown hair may fall out and balding, or hair loss may resume.
How effective is the Minoxidil solution?
Minoxidil is a topical treatment clinically proven to slow hair loss and promote hair growth for men experiencing male baldness. To get the full impact of this topical solution, follow your doctor's instructions.
Does Minoxidil cure baldness?
Minoxidil does not cure baldness. If you stop using Minoxidil (Coverit), your hair fall will start again. Your hair may fall out faster the second time.